Thursday, March 8, 2012

GNRS 2011 Day One, Friday

Friday, January 28, 2011

Mox Miller's '58 Impala

Roth's Mysterion


Roth's Orbitron

Gangreen




Larry Watson's Grapevine clone

Friday, January 28, 2011
Woke up fairly early, grabbed a quick breakfast & headed over to the Fairplex. The first picture, in this post, is my first taste of SoCal. When I arrived at the Fairplex, I was greeted by this amazing Kustom truck & the beautiful California sky. It's also the first pic I took with my new camera, that I learned to operate , sitting in the rental car in the parking lot! LOL Because Luke was a sponsor, I was able to get in before the general public & was one of about a dozen people in the Kustoms building for the first hour. I used that time wisely, taking many photos of the cars from many angles, without worrying about someone stepping in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment