Monday, March 26, 2012

Cruising Around SoCal

Thursday, February 3, 2011

After leaving Barris Kustom City, I decided to head back to Long Beach to poke around the stores a bit more. After I finished my window-shopping, I realized I had been in California for a week & hadn't seen the Pacific Ocean, yet. I hopped in the rental & headed for the beach. It was another beautiful day & there were a few people walking the beach & bike-riding. I took a few pics & decided to head up to Redondo for some lunch. I was hoping for fish tacos, but I couldn't seem to find any so I settled for a Fisherman's Platter, at one of the restaurants on the pier. The food was cheaper than I had expected & I soon found out why. It was awful! I choked down what I could & hit the road, again. I headed north on the Pacific Coast Highway heading towrds L.A. with thoughts of dinner & a Mai Tai at Trader Vic's.

Long Beach




Redondo Beach




No comments:

Post a Comment