Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Rhode Island Tiki Finds





Thursday, June 16:
Hadn't been to Rhode Island in a while, so today seemed like a good day. I arrived at Stillwater Antiques in Greenville, only to discover that they are no longer open past 5:00! Crap! Plan B was to head to Pawtucket, I know they're open til 7:00. On the way from Greenville to Pawtucket, I stopped at Riccotti's of North Providence for a sandwich. great Italian sub on nice fresh bread. I could have done without the half pound of pickles, though! haha Plan B worked ou well, as I scored some cool stuff in Pawtucket. I brought home 2 Peking Garden, nude lady, clear zombie glasses, 4 Kowloon, surfing wahine mugs, a large Tepco wahine mug & a Bali Hai palm tree mug.
Soundtrack Of The Day:
Ruth Brown
Francis Albert Sinatra & Antonio Carlos Jobim
Martin Denny-Quiet Village/The Enchanted Sea
Jackie Gleason-For Lovers Only
Madeleine Peyroux-Careless Love

No comments:

Post a Comment