Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Amherst Scores for May





I'm stubbornly gonna keep posting my adventures, in chronological order, until I get up to date!
Sunday, May 29:
Set up shop at the Amherst Automotive Flea Market today. I left my son to watch our booth & did a little poking around. I came across this Boston Braves program from 1972-73. It put a smile on my face cuz, when I was a puppy, playing for Marlboro Youth Hockey, we used to go to the Braves games as a team. When I opened the cover to find this amazing Bob Lee's Islander ad, I knew I had to cough up the 15 bucks & take it home. On the way home, we stopped at one of our favorite antique malls & I scored a matte black, OMC, Moai mug & 2 cheesy, South Seas paperbacks.
Soundtrack Of The Day:
Swing Out To Victory
The Fabulous Swing Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment