Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cool Rides At The Sin Alley Rumble





































The weather was great, the venue was cool & the guys in the club were terrific, but the turnout was disappointing. I didn't make much dough, but there were a few nice rides & some lovely Rockabilly ladies in attendance. I'll give it another shot next year. Maybe with a little more promotion, they'll get a bigger turnout. I took a few pics of the cars, but didn't want to seem like a creep taking pics of the girls. =)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you didn't take pics of girls. I think those guys that go to car shows and are taking pictures of girls they don't know, who are are always wearing stripper shoes, are creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. It's one thing if girls are posing with the cars, but it's another thing if they don't know you're taking their picture. I know a guy in SoCal that does that all the time. That's not my style or the way I was raised. Besides, I've got a hot wife at home anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete