Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Brimfield-Friday July 15
















Last day of July Brimfield for me. A few more inexpensive trinkets to satiate my shopping bug.
A pair of Schmidt's beer tap handles, aka shift knobs; $15.00
Coupla pieces of WWII era sheet music; $1.00 each
A nice "Aloha" Hawaiian Islands postcard book postmarked August 20, 1945 by the U.S. Army Postal Service; $3.00
A killer souvenir photo of a dame dressed in grass skirt showing of a pair of fabulous gams. I'm guessing mid to late 1930's. The only marking is the word "Lovingly" written on the front.;$15.00
Finally, after I spotted the hula chick, a Tiki ashtray caught my eye on the same guy's table. problem was, there was sumthin' funny burning in it! t\The dude was burning Sage in this ashtray & boy did it stink. I bought it anyway & scrubbed the crap out of it when I got it home. I finally used vinegar to get the stench out of it! haha; $10.00
So that was the end of a frugal week for me at Brimfield. I'm already looking forward to September & I promise I'll have more dough in my pocket to spend on more stuff I don't need, but can't live without.

No comments:

Post a Comment