Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Brimfield-Wednesday July 14






















On Wednesday the 14th, I got my butt out of bed at the butt-crack of dawn to meet my buddy George at the Brimfield Antique Show in Brimfield, Mass. This show happens 3 times a year & is world-renowned. http://brimfieldshow.com/ Unfortunately, I didn't have a lot of dough to spend, so I had to concentrate on small stuff. This is my haul from the first day:
That swank pinky ring I've been wanting for so long. ;)
A cool Midgietoy Streamliner.
A coupla pennants, one from Benson's Wild Animal Farm that I frequented as a kid & one from Santa's Village that I have taken my kids to many times. I love traditional kiddie parks, zoos & Roadside Americana.
Next up, a neat little appetizer cookbook & a killer map of New England tourist attractions that I really should frame. It was put out by the New England Ford dealers & has a sweet red & white '56 Crown Vic on the cover.
I'll be back in a little bit, with Thursday's scores.

No comments:

Post a Comment