Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Additions To The Music Library



OK, I'll start back slowly. On Thursday, April 14, I arrived home from the grocery store, (yes, I do all the shopping, coupons & all), to find a package on my doorstep. It was my new Book Of Tiki 10th Anniversary mug straight from sunny Southern California. The anniversary event was held at Bahooka in Rosemead on Sunday April 10 & my buddy JOHN-O got this baby to me in 4 days! I opened it quickly, but oh so carefully. What a great mug & JOHN-O even had Sven, (the author) personalize it & autograph it to me. Yes, it's true, I am Big Kahuna! LOL
Later that night, I went on a music hunt, one of my favorite things to do. Scouring the local music store in search of my kind of music is much more rewarding than just clicking on ebay. I never know what I'm gonna find. this night, I hit the Jackpot! I got 4 CDs:
Ruth Brown-The Definitive Soul Collection
June Christy-Spotlight On ...
Woody Herman-Pillar To Post
Les Paul with Mary Ford-The Best Of The Capitol Masters
WOW! Four great additions to my library. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment